Black & White Copier: $.10 / copy ($.20 for ledger size)
- Copy up to ledger size (11x17")
- Transparency sheets available for $.50 each (you may not use your own transparency sheets)
- Double-sided copies count as two copies
Color copier: $.40 / copy
- Up to 8.5 x 11" paper size
- Perform full-color copying
- Scan to email or USB/flash drive (free)
Proceeds from copier usage benefit the Friends of the Library.
- Patrons can scan documents, up to 8.5 x 11" in size, to their email address or a personal flash drive by using the color copier.
- There is no charge for this service.
- $1.00 / page for outgoing FAX transmissions
- The library does not receive FAXes
Microfilm reader / printer
- Located in the genealogy and local history area
- Library staff members are usually available to instruct users with software usage and printing
- Main microfilm collection includes Ripon newspapers dating to the 1800's including:
- Ripon Times: 10/30/1857 - 4/17/1863
- Ripon Herald: 12/21/1853 - 7/28/1855
- Ripon News: 12/14/1898 - 5/27/1899
- Ripon Star: 3/31/1857 - 6/25/1862 (not 58-60)
- Ripon Press: 1875 - 1944
- Ripon Commonwealth: 1864 - 1968
- Ripon Commonwealth-Press: 1965 - present