Following the FAFSA: What happens after you file
After completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®), you still need to take action to learn how much federal financial aid you are eligible to receive. Learn what steps you need to take after you submit your FAFSA® by attending this FREE informative session. This workshop explains everything that happens after a student hits "submit" on their FAFSA.
Students will learn how to:
- Watch for their Student Aid Report and understand how to review it
- Evaluate their Expected Family Contribution and know what it means
- Make corrections to their FAFSA
- Prepare for verification and know what financial documentation they may need to provide
- Compare financial aid award letters from colleges