JOB OPENING: Library Page to work approximately 8 hours per week, evenings and weekends, at the Ripon Public Library. Candidates must be courteous, dependable, and energetic. Duties include shelving library materials, checking items in and out on a computerized system and helping people use the library. Lifting and carrying objects up to 40 pounds may be required. Must be 16 years old as of September 1, 2011. This is a permanent position. $7.25 per hour. Apply by August 4, 2011 at the Ripon Public Library, 120 Jefferson St., Ripon, WI 54971.
The next Friends book sale will be held April 14-16, 2011.
- Thursday, April 14: Preview Sale from 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Friday, April 15: Book Sale area open from Noon - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, April 16: Book Sale area open from 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
For times when demand for Internet stations exceeds supply, for parents who want to remain mobile while their children use the library, and for patrons who need to take exams or fill out applications online without fear of time restrictions - the library has a solution! If Internet access is all you need, patrons 18 years of age or older may checkout our Courtesy Laptop at the front desk. Time limits are dependent on battery life, computer demand, and staff discretion, and use is covered by the library's existing Internet & computer use policies.
Dates have been set for the October Book Sale as follows. For complete details, click here.
- Thursday, October 7: Preview Night from 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Friday, October 8: Book sale open from noon to 7:30 pm
- Saturday, October 9: Book sale open from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm