Please note the following temporary changes to our usual library policies and procedures.
Visiting the library:
- Face coverings (nose and mouth) are required for all patrons ages 5 and up. ADA accomodations for patrons who cannot wear face masks
- Patrons must maintain social distancing (six feet) between staff and other patrons (non-family) at all times.
- Patrons exhibiting signs of illness or who do not feel well are not allowed in the library.
- Please be considerate of others when visiting the library.
- Photocopiers and faxing are available.
Click "Read more" below for full details.