You can fill out an interlibrary loan request form  online or fill out a paper form at the library.
When you can't find something in our online catalog, known as WebCat, the library might be able to order it through a service called Interlibrary Loan (please note that this is different than the daily book delivery service provided by your Winnefox Library System). Simply search for an item using WorldCat , and then fill out an online request form or a paper form at the library.
Interlibrary Loan Guidelines:
- The WorldCat database includes library listings for all libraries throughout the United States
- DVDs and CDs must be at least one year old and all other items must be at least four months old to be eligible for Interlibrary Loan
- Some requests may not be filled; other may take up to a month or more to arrive
- Items must be returned by the due date set by the lending library - occasionally, the loan peroid will be as short as a few days!
- There is no charge for Interlibrary Loan services; however, patrons will be limited to no more than 5 outstanding requests at a time, and may be limited further if staff feel that a patron is abusing the system. Remember, the service may be free to you, but libraries incur shipping charges both ways.