FIZZ, BOOM programs are geared toward the 4-11 year old set.
Unless specifically noted, registration is not required for attend these FREE programs!
Participation in the reading & prizes element of the summer reading program does require a quick visit to the library to register. Complete information, regarding teading goals and rewards, is available at that time.
DOUBLE BOOM for a chance to WIN A KINDLE! Ripon Area School District students, entering grades 3-6 in the fall of 2014, are eligible to participate. Four Kindles, one per grade, will be awarded. Registration and writing activities necessary - please visit the circulation desk for details.
Registration for the FIZZ, BOOM, READ! and DOUBLE BOOM programs begins Monday, June 9th.
Full list of events for kids:
- Kickoff event - June 16
- Fizz, boom biology! - June 17 - registration is required
- Missoula Children's Theater - June 18
- Fizz-CHEM-boom-ICAL Magic - June 18 - registration is required
- Fizz, Boom, Reaction! - June 24
- Seekers & Dreamers - June 25
- Papermaking workshop! - June 30 - registration is required
- Papermaking workshop! - July 1 - registration is required
- Crafting with homemade paper - July 2 - registration is required
- Fizz, Boom, Control! - July 8
- Fizz, Boom, Family! - July 9
- Fizz, Boom, ZOOM! - July 15
- Star Lab - July 16 - registration is required
- Fizz, Boom, YUM! - July 22
- The Bug Guy - July 23
- Fizz, Boom, FLY! - July 23
- Fizz, Boom, FLY! (again) - July 29
- Operation Migration - July 29
- Great Scott! - July 30
And don't forget, our Reading Education Assistance Dogs (R.E.A.D.) are available Wednesdays from 1:30 - 3:00 and the following Saturdays at 10:30 a.m.:
- June 21
- July 19