Library Page (two or three open positions) to work approximately 8 hours per week, evenings and weekends, at the Ripon Public Library. Candidates must be courteous, dependable, and energetic. Duties include shelving library materials, checking items in and out on a computerized system and helping people use the library. Lifting and carrying objects up to 40 pounds may be required. Must be 16 years old as of June 1, 2010. This is a permanent position. $7.25 per hour. Apply by April 27, 2010 at the Ripon Public Library, 120 Jefferson St., Ripon, WI 54971.
Representatives for the 2010 Census will be available at the library, March 19 through April 19, at the following days and times to answer any questions you might have. If you have lost or discarded your census form by mistake, extra copies may be available. Returning the questionnaire is required by law.
- Mondays, 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Tuesdays, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Thursdays, 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Saturdays, 10:00 am - 2: 00 pm
The library will be closed on the following days:
- Thursday, December 24
- Friday, December 25
- Saturday, December 26
- Sunday, December 27
The library will close early, at 5:00 pm, on Thursday, December 31.
The library will be closed on Friday, January 1, 2010.
Regular winter hours will be in effect on all other days during the holiday season.
Check out all the fun you missed at our Hawaiian Christmas Party with Kiani the Reading Therapy Dog!
If you attended the program and would like a photo as a souvenir, please contact Ben Sprague. You can also order prints through flickr by clicking on an image in the slideshow and then clicking on "Open photo in new window."
Winnefox will be performing an update to our library computer system on the morning of Thursday, December 17th. As a result, our computer systems will be down, likely for several hours. During that time:
- You will need your library card in order to check out
- Staff will not be able to look up account information, renew books, pay fines, or do anything other than checking out materials
- The computer sign-up system will be off-line, but you will still be able to use a computer by asking at the front desk and presenting your library card to staff