* * * Click on the poster to learn more about the Summer's FREE events! * * *
Read to Feed - How Does It Work?
- For every book you read, fill out a GroundBreaking Reads reading ticket & return them to the library.
- The Friends of the Ripon Public Library has agreed to donate 10¢ to the Ripon Area Food Pantry for every completed reading ticket that is returned to the library!
What Can I Read?
- Read what you want! This includes books, graphic novels, magazines, blogs, novels, books on CD - it all counts!
- You can even read to a child, or have a child read to you.
- Have you tried an e-book or a downloadable audio book? Those work too!
- Throughout the summer, GroundBreaking Reads reading tickets will be randomly drawn for fun prizes.
- Weekly prize drawings will include totes, coffee mugs, & local gift certificates.
- We're also giving away an autographed copy of Mary Roach's (author of "Stiff") newest book, "Gulp."
- One grand prize winner will receive a Coby Android tablet!
A host of free events throughout the summer!
Click on the links below to learn more details about this Summer's FREE events!
- Wed. June 19 @ 2:00 p.m. Juggling Workshop with Steve Russell
- Wed. June 19 @ 6:00 p.m. British Telly Night (episodes 1 & 2)
- Thu. June 20 @ 6:00 p.m. Pinterest Craft Club - Zipper Clutches
- Mon. June 24 @ 6:30 p.m. Book Club: "Cutting for Stone"
- Tue. June 25 @ 6:30 p.m. Bill Bosworth of the Science Alliance (all ages)
- Wed. June 26 @ 6:00 p.m. British Telly Night (episodes 3 & 4)
- Thu. June 27 @ 2:00 p.m. Henna Body Art with Amy Wilde
- Tue. July 2 @ 10:00 a.m. Zoozort Live Wild Animal Program (all ages)
- Wed. July 3 @ 6:00 p.m. British Telly Night (episodes 5 & 6)
- Wed. July 17 @ 6:00 p.m. British Telly Night (episodes 7 & 8)
- Thu. July 18 @ 6:00 p.m. Pinterest Craft Club - Wine Bottle Crafts
- Mon. July 22 @ 6:30 p.m. Book Club: "The Fault In Our Stars"
- Tue. July 23 @ 6:00 p.m. Batik Printing
- Wed. July 24 @ 6:00 p.m. British Telly Night (episodes 9 & 10)
Every Friday morning @ 8:30 a.m. - Roaming Readers Walking Club